Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aiya

Today I dropped my items on the floor, I will bend down all the way to my legs (note I am sitting on high chair with my waist clipped belt) and try to reach for the items before I say AIYAH.


I had been sick since early March with diarrhoea and finally refused food in late March. Mummy brought me see PD, cost $87 with a 3min consultation fee of $50 and 3 miserable mini medicine bottle (with expiring date dated in 2 weeks' time). Then Mummy brought me to see Sin Ming GP and costs $20. Somemore big bottles ok!

I kena flu, fever, cough, phlegm and diarrhoea all at oncE!! First was diarrhoea, then fever, then cough and phlegm and then flu. Mummy says she is very very bey chey because I loved to shit in the middle of the night and mummy had a rough time with me cos at the same time, cannot disturb daddy up!

Hopefully it will go away soon, can't wait to see the sunshine and other kids like me.

No comments: