Friday, January 23, 2009

My second fall

Today for the first time, I crawled.. I just turned 8 months on 20.. and Dad spotted me almost falling off the bed and grab me quickly. Luckily Dad was not working and Mum's gone for CNY dinner with her GSK colleagues.

In the evening, I had my real fall.. despite being surrounded by so many bolsters and pillows.. Aunty Shuqi was washing hands (that's what mummy hears from ah zor) and it was around 9plus today. Mummy was very angry because Daddy has warned Ah Zor that I had learnt to climb over the pillows. Too bad I am so eager to see the other side of the fresh land and BUMP, fell on my fight with 2 slight abrasion cuts.. Mummy bought new year clothes for me at Bugis. She took 2 hours to decide on 2 rompers and a pair of shoes. Mum will take photo tmr. Daddy went for his 'brothers' reunion dinner at Toa Payoh.. Mummy says that there are 3 tables and she is not going because its tradition for guys to gather.. Mummy says there will be many aunties and uncles and babies. But I m missing all the good food. Sob Sob

Mummy called Godma Loren asking her if she wants to join in our shopping trip tmr at Toa Payoh. Maybe we are going the afternoon? Mummy says she wants to monitor me first.. Pray hard hard I nvr vomit or feverish.

Boy Mummy's so tired and dozing off. So good nght!

No comments: