Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today I woke up at 815am.. And around 10.50am, I started to suck on my mummy's shoulder till I fell asleep!! ZZzz.. today abit earlier ar? Cos I woke up so early!

As usual, I was fussing over the milk until Ah Zor tricked me into drinking the milk by sucking the pacifier.. LOL. Ah Zor was very delighted to see me, kept smelling me and talking to me. I love Ah Zor and I returned a bewildered smile to her.. Think I always melt her heart..

I try not to blame Mum for not posting on the blog regularly.. I have passed my many 'first-times' in my life such as m holding on to the bathtub, my first flip and my first bottle. Mummy says she has all shot in her mobile phone, just needs to dig out the archive photos... Urgh.. That's mummy..!

No comments: